Hi Friends!! I thought I would start sharing some things I am loving right now. From workout clothes, fitness classes, products, and more. I will try and update every couple of months with new things I am trying! For now, these are my TOP 5 favorites!
1) I am currently LOVING the comfort matte lipsticks from Urban Decay. I have been using Tampered and Safe Word. I love mixing colors together. These compliment each other perfectly and create the perfect mauvey tanish color ( neither of those are words lol but you know what I mean). It has a creamy finish and it lasts for hours. Below is a selfie I took with the lipstick on so you can see what it looks like!
2) La Mer Soft Cream. I have been wanting to try this FOREVER. I have read such incredible reviews but it is pretty expensive so I never wanted to try it. For Valentine’s Day my mom bought it for me and I have been LOVING IT. After I put it on my face feels so smooth. I haven’t had dry patches which I was experiencing in January and early Feb with this crazy NY weather. I definitely recommend trying. I know it is pricey but give it a shot. You do not need to apply a lot so I think you can make the most of the product.
3) If you follow me on Instagram, you know I have been loving Gymshark for the past couple of months. Every time they release something I want to buy it all. I have found the ones that work for me and I wanted to share them. I am in between sizing. Some pants I own I am an XS and others I am a SM. I also LOVE all of their crop tops and crop sweatshirts and highly recommend. They are my inspo to go the gym!
4) My new Hyrdroflask water bottle. So my friend ordered one, and of course I wanted one so I bought it and it was the best thing I could have done. I have always been really conscious about the amount of water I drink a day BUT with the hydroflask it makes it even more easier to track how much water I drink. I bought the 40oz bottle with the straw and I try to drink at least 3 of them a day.
5) FIT Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation. Okay I have been using this for a while now, but I just opened up a new bottle and I just love it so much so I had to share. This has been my absolute favorite foundation. It gives you a nice natural finish with medium build-able coverage. It comes in so many different shades, so it is easy for you to find the perfect match. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Let me know if you try any of these out!!